To make aware

The reason for this blog is to let people know what life is like with a deaf child, the hardships, as well as the achievements. I also have a hearing child and how it will impact him.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just a thought


Thru all of this, besides my husband, and family members, all over, Francie was a rock. It really helped us all that she was there and stayed till we came home. I know that Will wished he could have been in the ICU room more with Wyatt, but it was very hard for him. I really am grateful and thankful that she was there. I really don't know how we, or more myself would have done it.
She made the comment that, when it comes to hospitals, she is the one in her family that everyone wants by their side, and after it all, I can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment